We are currently seeking a Route Sales/Coffee Service Representative to promote premium brand product sales to new and existing customers, and provide services to existing customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Drives vehicle to sell and deliver products, equipment and supplies to customers.
• Must achieve financial targets for route profitability.
• Record and maintain sales or delivery information.
• Acquire new business by identifying, making cold calls and presentations to prospective customers
• Maintains proper selection and inventory of products for each customer according to PAR levels, account profitability and sales history.
• Collects money from customers.
• Cleans truck and performs routine maintenance (such as washing, and checking fluids, oil and tire pressure).
• Monitor active accounts and solicit existing customers to purchase additional products.
• Checks orders for accuracy before loading in company vehicle.
• Coordinate promotional activities in stores (setting up and changing POS materials).
• Merchandising products for easy accessibility by the customer (i.e. cutting boxes, grouping like products in cabinets or shelves, etc).
• Rotates products (stock).
• Monitors and collects delinquent accounts.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License & an acceptable driving record. A Commercial Driver’s License may be required based on vehicle assigned. DOT medical certification required.
• High School diploma or General Education degree (GED); AND one to two years route sales (DSD environment preferred) and cold calling experience.
• Strong sales record.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Limited or occasional overnight travel.
• Possesses sales ability and aptitude.
• Must frequently lift up to 30 pounds; may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
• Must push or pull up to 776 pounds using a rolling pallet or similar equipment